BUILDING LONG & SHORT TERM TRADING STRATEGIES WITH MOVING AVERAGES
03.00 PM - 05.00 PM
Event By :
Price Per Person
One of the most effective and simple tools to find the trend is the Moving Average. When it comes to applying moving averages in trading in the live market, the traditional understanding of them will not effect. To find the right strategy in different time frames for the different instrument is important for a trader. Moving Averages gives a fair idea about the trend in different time frames. The webinar tries to elaborate on trading strategies based on Moving Averages with a combination of one or two basic indicators.
• The webinar will focus on understanding the importance of Moving Averages to build a strategy.
• How to find a right Moving Average for an Index / Scrip.
• Will explain about Moving Average Channels, Ribbons, Using Multiple Moving Average to find the trend and entry/exit points.
What Will You Learn?
• The participants will learn to build the strategy based on Moving Averages according to their capital, psychology, style.
• The participants will be able to access the best strategies, proven over a period of time.
• The participant will be able to create the trade setups.
Basic Knowledge about Technical Analysis.
Stock Edge Club:
StockEdge Club is a unique concept which is helping people to not just learn the various aspects of market through its bundled offerings including StockEdge premium annual subscription but also connecting the participant with market experts for real time doubt clearing, concept building& Idea generation. For More Details About StockEdge Club…
Mr. Thoviti Brahmachary
Technical Analyst, Head, ATMA, Hyderabad Chapter, Financial Journalist, Columnist, Television Host.
Mr. T. Brahmachary is a renowned Technical Analyst, Television Host, Financial Journalist. He has over 25 years of experience in analyzing stock markets. He has been practicing Technical Analysis since 2000 and trained over 4000 traders across India.
Currently, he is the ATMA Hyderabad Chapter head and associated with Namasthe Telangana Daily Newspaper as Business Editor. He has been closely following and reporting economic reforms and market forecasts in various newspapers, magazines and electronic media.