WEBINAR ON HOW TO EVALUATE MANAGEMENT QUALITY13.October.2018
03.30 PM - 05.30 PM
Recording of the webinar will be available
How to evaluate management quality webinar to help investors become better researchers. Investors typically analyze fundamentals, view charts, and use screeners to select and invest in a stock.
However, they do not evaluate management quality. A high quality management can take a penny stock to great heights while a low quality management can turn a 4 digit stock to a singleton digit.
This is why evaluating management quality is so important before investing in a stock.
Who should attend
All market participants who want to learn various trading strategies and concepts with practical experience by initiating real trades in market.
• how to evaluate management quality webinar is to help investors become more aware of the company they intend to buy.
• To help investors become better researchers.
• To help investors select high-quality stocks.
What Will You Learn
• How to judge if a company's management is qualified enough to lead the company to greater heights?
• How to select stocks with multi-bagger potential?
• How to become better researchers?
Mr. Sunil V Tinani Chartered Accountant and Investor
About the Mentor
Mr. Sunil V Tinani, Chartered Accountant and Investor who has been in the equity markets since 1985. Currently operates BullBull.in, a blog that guides investors through the dense stock market jungle.