04.00 PM - 06.00 PM
Price, volume and trends are primary pillars of technical analysis. These concepts can be applied to individual stocks as well as to sectors. Finding trends pertaining to trends and creating tactical positions can give more conviction than individual stocks. This becomes even more powerful when blended with basic Fundamental analysis.
1. To study various strategies to identify price-volume actions for sectors and sub-sectors.
2. Learning to identify different fundamental parameters that drive stock returns.
3. Application of learning and steps to build customized tools for screening.
What Will You Learn?
1. Screening stocks using various analysis around technical analysis.
2. Learn to build customized tool for screening based on various criteria.
3. Applying fundamental analysis parameters driving stock returns and blend it with screened stocks.
Attendees must have very basic knowledge of technical terms and financial statements.
Laptop/Desktop, High-Speed Internet, Excel and a good quality Headphone.
Mr.Vivek Mashrani- Chartered Financial Analyst (Virginia, USA)
About the Mentor
Mr.Vivek Mashrani is a Chartered Financial Analyst (Virginia, USA) and an active member of Indian Association of Investment Professionals (IAIP). MBA with specialization in Capital Markets from NMIMS, Mumbai.
Have been investing in capital markets from last 10 years using Fundamental and Technical analysis. Passionate about investing, books, traveling, swimming, yoga, and meditation. blogger on TechnoFunda.
Recently was a speaker at Traders Carnival and spoke on "Blending Technicals and Fundamentals".