Algorithmic Trading (automated trading, black-box trading, or simply algo-trading) is the process of using computers programmed to follow a defined set of instructions for placing a trade in order to generate profits at a speed and frequency that is impossible for a human trader. Get the ultimate exposure in Algorithmic Trading by attending the Mumbai Algo Traders Conference.
• Lightning Talks ( 10:30 AM)
Hear from multiple professional traders attending the conference.
• Coding Cases (11:30 AM)
Mr. Saurabh Lohiya will share some practical and production level codes for Amibroker & Python.
• Trading Algos Which Work(12.00 PM)
Hear about profitable trading algos from key speakers:
1) Neeraj Khurana, CEO, Trade Logic Systems
2) Snehal Sonie, Algo Product Head, Edelweiss
3) Vishvesh Chauhan, Quant Research Head, Monarch Capital
4) Chintan Thakkar, Former Associate Director, Edelweiss
• Networking Lunch or Power Lunch(02:00 PM)
• Breakout Sessions(03.00 PM)
Attend any one of the following:
1. Algo Trading for Non-programmers will be given by Mr. Rakesh Pujara. Earlier, he set up and led the Algo desk at Naman Securities, to make it into probably the most-profitable systematic trading based prop desks in India.
15-day subscription of FoxTrader will be given with this session ticket. Software download details will be emailed within one working day of purchasing the ticket. Free trial will be activated on 1st May.by Mr. Rakesh Pujara, Compounding Wealth Advisors. Mr. Pujara will share his trading strategies, and you will get hands-on practice how to implement algos using FoxTrader (without using any programming at all!). This session is supported by a 15-day live version of FoxTrader.
2. Algo Trading via Amibroker by Mr. Saurabh Lohiya, Founder AlgoJi. Mr. Lohiya will share a trading strategy and provide you hands-on practice to implement algos via Amibroker. This session is supported by free online Amibroker course. Get access to 3-hour breakout session on Algo Trading via Amibroker on 5th May. It is recommended to bring your laptop!
3. Algos using Python & Data Science will be given by Dr. Hari. He has done Ph.D. in Applied and Computational Mathematics from IISc Bangalore. He is a Quantitative Researcher and Data Scientist who has worked as trader, researchers, data scientist, a developer on different projects. In this session, Dr. Hari will share insights with a practical example. Beginners to Intermediate short online video course are also available with this session.
• High Tea(06.00 PM)
1) Python course is available free for everyone.
2) Participants get a booklet with printed slides from all speakers. You may carry a laptop for hands-on practice during breakout sessions.
3) Niche knowledge delivered by experts which cannot be found easily.
4) Network & Personally interact with professional traders.
1) Dr. Hari, Ph.D. IISc Bangalore.
2) Mr. Rakesh Pujara, Managing Partner, Compounding Wealth Advisors.
3) Neeraj Khurana, CEO, Trade Logic Systems.
4) Snehal Sonie, Algo Product Head, Edelweiss.
5) Vishvesh Chauhan, Quant Research Head, Monarch Capital.
6) Chintan Thakkar, Former Associate Director, Edelweiss.
7) Saurabh Lohiya, Founder, Algoji.
Dr. Hari has done Ph.D. in Applied and Computational Mathematics from IISc Bangalore. He is a Quantitative Researcher and Data Scientist who has Worked as trader, researchers, data scientist, a developer on different projects.
Mr. Rakesh Pujara setup and led the Algo desk at Naman Securities, to make it into probably the most-profitable systematic trading based prop desks in India.
Mr. Saurabh Lohiya had 10 years of systematic trading experience, CMT charter holder since 2010. He had vast experience in Global Markets- Forex, Equities and Commodities; worked at proprietary trading firms and expertise in Trading Strategy Automation and Algorithmic Trading. He deployed diverse types of trading algorithms- from HFT to MFT to LFT. He had first-hand experience with latest trading technology in Indian and Global Markets.