Markets are complex to understand. We teach how to understand markets in a better way, will bring thinking ability for you to trade independently in dynamic complex trading environments. The Program will provide the right framework and concepts to equip you with clarity for your trading journey.
LEARN HOW TO ORGANIZE MARKET GENERATED INFORMATION AND EXCEL IN SPOTTING INTRADAY/POSITIONAL TRADING SETUPS.
You know that Market Profile is one of the best tool to organize market generated information and help in spotting intraday and positional trading opportunities. At Marketcalls we use Market Profile extensively to spot discretionary trade setups(Day trading/Positional). If you want to learn Market Profile one step better then this course is for you.
First Week Course Contents are Focused on
1) Why to trade using Market Profile.
2) Introduction to Auction Market Theory.
3) Understanding two way auction process.
4) Basic Building Blocks of Market Profile.
5) Understanding Market Participants.
6) Measuring Trading Participants confidence level.
7) Understanding Who is in control.
8)Trading Price Vs Trading Value.
9) Market Profile and Market Internals.
Rest of the Week Course Contents are focused on
1) Setting up Market Profile Charts for various instruments.
2) Learn to do analyze stocks using Top-Down Approach.
3) How to Measure the Age of the Trend.
4) Understanding Excess and Balance.
5) Understanding POC and Value area concepts.
6) Understanding Profile Structure, Subtle and Nuances.
7) Understanding Key Reference Levels and its Significance.
8) Composite Profile and Profile Settings.
9) How to Identify intraday and positional trading setups.
10) Trading Options using Market Profile.
11) Market Profile Case studies.
12) Order-flow Analysis ,Nuances and Trading Opportunities.
13) Why Sentimental Analysis in Trading.
14) Gathering and Evaluating the Crowd Sentiment.
15) How to trade Extreme Sentimental Factors.
16) Understand the Mindset of Emotional traders.
17) How and When to Trade Against crowd sentiment.
18) Best Trading Practices and Market Profile Trading Principles.
Week 1 Schedule
Week 2 Schedule
Week 3 Schedule
Week 4 Schedule
Mentor : Mr. Rajandran from MarketCalls
About the Mentor
Rajandran is a Full time trader and founder of Marketcalls, hugely interested in building timing models, algos , discretionary trading concepts and Trading Sentimental analysis. He now instructs users all over the world, from experienced traders ,professional traders to individual traders. Rajandran attended college in the Chennai where he earned a BE in Electronics and Communications. Rajandran has a broad understanding of trading software like Amibroker, Ninjatrader, Esignal, Metastock, Motivewave, Market Analyst(Optuma),Metatrader,Tradingivew,Python and understands individual needs of traders and investors utilizing a wide range of methodologies.