TRADING STRATEGIES BOOTCAMP - BANGALORE
08.00 AM - 05.00 PM
93, Richmond Rd, Langford Gardens,
Bangalore - 560025 (IN)
Event By :
Price Per Person
Financial market trading, particularly full time day trading would be ranked as one of the most intense occupation with extremely high level of skill requirement. The most successful traders are those, who understand their strength and weakness and synchronize their trading strategies based on the learning and experiences over a period of time.
Learning the real art and science behind trading operations, is extremely critical for someone who would like to undertake this as a full time occupation.
Trading bootcamp by StockEdge is a unique offering which helps the participants to learn the art of full time trading by experiencing the same with live market. The course is designed by market participants who are themselves engaged in full time trading and who are keen to share their philosophy with much needed interested participants.
Who should attend
• All participants who would like to build their concepts and participate as traders in market.
• Market Intermediaries who want to take their client engagement activity to the next level.
The bootcamp is designed to provide hands-on practical learning to participants. The entire focus would be to teach various technical analysis and trading concepts and strategies by initiating real trades in market. The instructor will use BANKNIFTY options and other instruments to illustrate the strategies which a trader could execute in market in various conditions. Hands on Intraday trading strategies with proper money management and risk reward ratio will help the participants to trade with an Edge. Students will be able understand the application of derivative data like Volume , Open Interest and Volatility which will help use market sentiments as an important tool.
• Next Level Technical Analysis: Candlestick pattern analysis, Bollinger Band and Super trend indicators.
• Intraday scalping strategy in 15 minutes and 60 minutes time frame, scalping based on breakouts.
• How to play earnings - A fixed rule based intraday strategy which will operate on a risk reward ratio of 2:1 and this will cover 500 top companies of India.
• Understanding Bank Nifty Thursday Expiry Setup - This intraday strategy will take place depending on the type of the market (breakout or range). This strategy operates on a risk reward ratio of 2:1.
• Using State of the Art StockEdge combination scans to combine Fundamental and Technical Analysis criteria together in one scan which will be helpful for short and medium term trading.
• Follow-up on Stockedge combination scans: Discussing user scans and giving out one in house proprietary scan.
• Double swing trading setup: It is a fixed rule trading system in Nifty 50 stocks where entry, exits and trade management is designed to find the trading advantage and the setup is held for 0-15 trading session. Live case studies will be taken, long and short positions both can be taken with this setup.
• Derivative Analytics: Analysing NSE Bhavcopy of derivative and cash segment in excel to find out support and resistances of stocks in derivative segment. Learning to correlate volume, delivery volume, price action and OI build-up.
• Understanding Options: Understanding core of successful option trading.
• Scalping through Options: Learning simple but effective way of intra-day scalping in index options in 10 and 15 minutes time frame.
Stock Edge Club:
StockEdge Club is a unique concept which is helping people to not just learn the various aspects of market through its bundled offerings including StockEdge premium annual subscription but also connecting the participant with market experts for real time doubt clearing, concept building& Idea generation. For More Details About StockEdge Club…
Mr. Chetan Panchamia
B.COM, DIPLOMA IN CAPITAL MARKETS, TRADER
Mr. Chetan Panchamia has the experience of being 17 years in the markets starting from front office to fundamentals research before moving to techincals side and specializing in options trading and is presently a full time Professional Trader
Mr. Souradeep Dey
(B.E. (Info Tech), MBA (Finance) Trader & Trainer)
Mr. Souradeep Dey has rich experience of 8 years as an equity and commodity trader and trainer. He has worked as a crude oil trader for 3 years for FuturesFirst, trading in the ICE exchange, Europe. Technical analysis is his area of interest and he is involved in developing trading algorithms.