Financial market trading, particularly full time trading would be ranked as one of the most intense occupation with extremely high level of skill requirement. The most successful traders are those, who understand their strength and weakness and synchronize their trading strategies based on the learning and experiences over a period of time. Learning the real art and science behind trading operations, is extremely critical for someone who would like to undertake this as a full time occupation.
Trading bootcamp by StockEdge is a unique offering which helps the participants to learn the art of full time trading by experiencing the same with live market. The course is designed by market participants who are themselves engaged in full time trading and who are keen to share their philosophy with much needed interested participants.
• Trendlines are widely used by market participants to judge support and resistance. But price movement is always not very precise and often deviate at turn-around points. It is very important to know the correct methodology to draw a proper trend line to avoid confusion and have clarity about support and resistances of the stocks.
• Drawing multiple trendlines near congestion zones gives rise to channels and classical chart patterns which has very important significance in terms of trading profitability.
• The objective of the webinar is to have a clear understanding of the rules through which one can correctly and confidently use the trendlines, channels and classical chart patterns with ease in trading.
Who should attend?
• All participants who would like to build their concepts and participate as traders in market. • Market Intermediaries who want to take their client engagement activity to the next level
The bootcamp is designed to provide hands-on practical learning to participants. The entire focus would be to teach various technical analysis and trading concepts and strategies by initiating real trades in market. The instructor will use BANKNIFTY options and other instruments to illustrate the strategies which a trader could execute in market in various conditions.
Hands on Intraday trading strategies with proper money management and risk reward ratio will help the participants to trade with an Edge. Students will be able understand the application of derivative data like Volume , Open Interest and Volatility which will help use market sentiments as an important tool.
• Next Level Technical Analysis: Critical aspects of ADX , ATR , Bollinger Band and Supertrend indicators.
• Earnings play strategy to capture high momentum earning reaction in F&O stocks-- A fixed rule based intraday strategy which will operate on a risk reward ratio of 2:1 and this will cover F&O stocks in India.
• ADX and Supertrend based momentum strategies in hourly and daily time-frame to capture medium to long term bullish and bearish moves. Decoding Option basics.
• Using State of the Art StockEdge combination scans to combine Fundamental and Technical Analysis criteria together in one scan which will be helpful for short and medium term trading. Exploring proprietary scanners in StockEdge Premium version.
• Understanding Bank Nifty Thursday Expiry Setup - This intra-day strategy will take place depending on the type of the market (breakout or range). This strategy operates on a risk reward ratio of 2:1.
• BankNifty Matrix: Methodical approach to bank Nifty options trading based on custom arrangement and rule. To identify the market which is trending and trade only in special situations. High focus on role of BankNifty constituents and their weightages.
• Intraday scalping strategy in 5, 15 minutes and 60 minutes time frame, scalping based on breakouts.
Mr. Chetan Panchamia -(B.COM, Diploma in Capital Markets)
Mr. Souradeep Dey - (B.E. (Info Tech), MBA (Finance) Trader & Trainer)
About the Mentor
Mr. Chetan Panchamia has the experience of being 17 years in the markets starting from front office to fundamentals research before moving to techincals side and specializing in options trading and is presently a full time Professional trader focusing on index options. He has written various articles for Moneycontrol.com and has given lectures in various institutes like IIFT and St. Xavier's College.
Mr. Souradeep Dey has rich experience of 8 years as an equity and commodity trader and trainer. He has worked as a crude oil trader for 3 years for FuturesFirst, trading in the ICE exchange, Europe. Technical analysis is his area of interest and he is involved in developing trading algorithms.