ART OF INVESTING
Part - 1 Mutual Fund
Mutual Fund investing – Small steps for big gains
10 AM - 12 PM
With Q & A Session
What Will You Learn?
1) Professional management
2) Transparent Pricing
3) Disclosure norms
4) Better Investment returns
5) Tax advantage in terms of dividend income and capital gains.
6) Ease of liquidity
So one has to profile what best suits him and then decide the allocation. Every asset allocation is a different type of animal by its behavior. The general classification include
1) Cheetah – Very aggressive Investors who can take very high risk
2) Lion – Aggressive investors can take all equity risk
3) Deer – Moderately aggressive risk taker
4) Hare – Moderate risk taker with some exposure to Debt and Equity
5) Tortoise – Moderately conservative Risk take with large portion in Debt than in Equity
6) Caterpillar – Conservative Investors who will invest only in short term & long term debt
You can learn more about these animal characteristics to find out the shades of risk before understanding the returns grade
1) Mutual fund are very riskier asset class
2) Short-term trends does matter
3) “Time in market” is more important than “timing the market”
4) Mutual funds is all about Equity
Mr. Balaji GK, B. Tech, MBA
He has over 25 years of Investment Management and Advisory Services.
He has worked as Merchant banker, Forex, Debt and Capital Market specialist in the initial years. Has worked in Templeton and Sundaram AMC before building his career as Portfolio and Investment Manager handling over 4000 Crores of Corporate, HNI’s and retail Investors. He currently serves as Head- Distribution, Tradejini Financial Services P Ltd, Bangalore that offers Online Trading and Mutual Fund Investment services.
NSE FINWHIZ – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhs4MiDQ4ik An interactive session with working professionals at ORACLE Corporation, India
Watch an idea about mutual fund investment - https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/mutual-funds/herefew-mf-investment-ideasbalaji-gk-1493459.html
Watch an idea on Long term Stocks - https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/stocks/check-out-which-it-stocks-to-hold-for-long-term-1494431.html
Blog on Mutual Fund: http://dosip.in/
Special offer: Participants will be offered Investment Planning with portfolio review of their existing schemes worth Rs.5,000 absolutely FREE. Details will be shared shortly after the session
Contact: +91 8105797152